Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

21/21, just as well I didnā€™t scroll down to see fucknuts post.

1 Like

I also missed Bosnich and Duxbury ā€” I remembered Viv vividly from my shoot or match sticker album as it made him out to have ridiculously long legs

Them shorts were very small back then.

Henry Winter :grinning:

huge game away against Newcastle on Sunday

Just seeing there they were playing last nightā€¦ not a peep from the super fans on here.

Will Fergie be about to give the team talk? They need some inspiration to avoid a relegation dogfight

I shall be in attendance :smirk:

2 Likes

I think I overhead on the news this morning that Manchester United havenā€™t won away since March, though I am open to correction on that, surely that canā€™t be right?

The club canā€™t afford to change manager again. They need to stick by the gaffer

Brucie always lies down

1 Like

Not one shot on target

But no goals conceded either. A plucky away draw

1 Like

Heā€™ll be getting the call from Alex Ferguson tonight to go handy

That lickspittle wonā€™t need any call. Points in bag.

1 Like

They were playing a crack Dutch outfit who I believe were UEFA Cup finalists against Ipswich 38 years ago in 1981. A point away from home in Europe a result that should never be sniffed at.

2 Likes

OGS would be better off out of Europe so he can begin rebuilding properly and focus on the league

1 Like

That Ipswich team were well beaten in Holland in 1981 - 4-2 to be precise

If a team of the calibre of Sir Bobby Robsonā€™s all-conquering Ipswich couldnā€™t get anything over there, conceding four goals in the process, a solid point and a clean sheet has to go down as a very good outcome for Oleā€™s boys

2 Likes

Coach Brucie is usually one of those coaches that rolls over for United. They will collect all 3 points are Newcastle.

Brucie wouldnā€™t park in oles spot.