Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

He’d lick his car clean though.

This stretch at Newcastle is preparing Brucie for the next big gig. Biggish club with owners who care or know little about football. A large fanbase although one that is incredibly delusional about their current standing in modern football.

Advantage United

The title is heading back to Old Trafford

2 Likes

An impressive Utd lineup today. Starting to get important players back. They’re probably a bit too far behind City but will likely finish second. Money talks.

By God.

Longstaff

Brucies record of no wins in 22 games against United is under threat.

This Saint Maxinin chap for Newcastle has been good.

His audition for the big gig. A top top manager.

1 Like

This Fred is something else

Deary me

Bruce will be gutted his record is gone.

Good goal by the Gooch.

Manchester United can count themselves very unlucky to have lost that

A lot of positives for Coach Solskjaer to take from the performance, if not the result

St. James’s Park is always an exceedingly tough place to go

A 1-0 defeat doesn’t seem so bad when you consider that Sir Alex Ferguson lost 5-0 there

Steve Bruce always loves to get one over on his old club

Sooner or later these good performances will translate into good results for United and Liverpool are likely to feel a big backlash on October 20th

2 Likes

Ah feck it, they’ll have to sack him now

That’s a sobering thought. I must confess, it made me have a fleeting doubt for the first time as to whether Ole is the right man to have behind the wheel.

1 Like

It was fairly bad to watch so it was

2 Likes

Allegri in charge would be a tougher proposition alright but hopefully OGS is given more time.

1 Like

I’ve a feeling he’ll be taken away from the wheel during international break

Big result for Man Utd there at St James. Not a positive one, but big nonetheless :laughing:

Ole’s Man U are a big match team. The three highest placed teams in the league table at the moment that they’ve faced in the league this season are 3rd place Woolwich at home, draw, but unlucky not to win with half time lead. 4th place Leicester at home, home win. 5th place Chelsea at home, a resounding 4-0 home win.

If I was a Liverpool fan with that record of perfection going to Old Trafford next match, I’d be fearing a serious backlash.

1 Like