Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

Not all of us have all day to be verifying facts on the internet.

in fairness to sid, its as quickly verifiable as posting your last comment.

In response to a flippant, general comment by myself, you obviously went to look on the INTERNET for the exact statistics, the exact thing you implied you didnā€™t do, but skipped between 1992/93 and 1994/95, forgetting 1993/94 existed

Or else you thought you had an encyclopaedic knowledge of Manchester Cityā€™s Premier League finishing positions in the mid 1990s - I feel thatā€™s unlikely

I mean I couldnā€™t tell you off hand what position Liverpool finished in plenty of seasons over the last 25 years and I support them

Shit positions most seasons but not any more

Allez allez allez

I didnā€™t think it needed verification.
I was wrong.

He also didnā€™t need to be an arrogant wanker about, I was wrong there too.

As long as we reach 40 points, which will be enough for 17th, Iā€™ll be happy

If youā€™re not smug and arrogant about being right on the INTERNET these days, thereā€™s no point

Everything in our age is about conflict, conflict, conflict - which was exactly why you responded to my lighthearted, jokey comment to another poster in the first place - because you thought you saw an opportunity to create a pointless conflict and win it

You were wrong

And thus I responded in the smug, arrogant manner in which you responded, except I was right

Just to repeat that in a smug, arrogant, over the top, rub it in, entirely self aware manner - I was right

Pointless, pointless, pointless conflict, thatā€™s the way itā€™s gone these days I suppose

And we are all all in

Tielemans is the signing of the season for me even though they had him on loan last year so not sure if youā€™d count it or not. A serious player.

1 Like

My biggest mistake was replying to you at all.

I think ndombele is potentially a better player.

Pepe the undoubted flop of the season.

@Cicero_Dandi has consistently said Tielemans is shit

I see a pointless opportunity for you to score points off him here, to create an online conflict and win

Winning such a conflict will give you a meaningless sense of satisfaction, a bit like casual sex

Heā€™s a nothing player.

A midfield version of Big Virge?

As somebody once didnā€™t say, the Chinese have the same word for mistake and valuable life lesson

A midfield version of Messi, perhaps

Heā€™s not that bad. He is just average.

Best two midfielders in the EPL are Jorginho and McGinn.

1 Like

Kevin De Bruyne says hello

Donā€™t rate him.

Pogba would be the next best.

Ok, mate.