Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

+1

Bollocks, would have been a big win if they had held out there

Correct decision to allow the last Sheffield United goal to stand though I think

Sheffield Utd deserved the draw anyway tbf.

They did, man united very good for the spell around the three goals but Sheffield deserved it alright. Daniel James has been a very good signing in fairness

1 Like

Very proud of the youth today. Nothing in midfield. Jones and Pereira arenā€™t good enough.

2 Likes

How is jones still on the books.

De gea, Williams, tuazebe, Maguire, Van b, mctominsy, Fred, pogba, martial, James and rashford. That would be my 11. Loads of players with an upside.

Heā€™s absolutely brutal, Pereira not much better. Youā€™d have to wonder how they keep getting picked.

Mctominay and pogba injured.

Theyā€™ve only had 7 scorers. Thatā€™s really bad.

Haland kinked again this morning. Iā€™m not so sure and being honest Iā€™m relatively happy with martial, rashford, James and greenwood. James is immense. Lovely composure for rashfords goal yesterday. It would have been easy to just keep going through on goal. Greenwood will be immense. The real surgery needs to be done on midfield. Fred is improving all the time and McTominay is a loss. Obviously Pogba is out too. I still think we need probably two signings here. The cash balance is about 140 million at the moment but I wouldnā€™t be adverse to selling pogba If you could get a boat load of cash. Declan rice is being mentioned too. Thatā€™s one way to win back the hearts and minds of Irish fans.

Would you get Pochettino in to manage?

No.

Yes

Be a shame to sell one of your famed ā‚¬100m academy graduates

Who should replace OGS? Heā€™s doing a bad job

1 Like

Heā€™s doing a good job in my opinion. I wouldnā€™t replace him.