Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

Pot noodle al fresco doesnā€™t sound great

Still, at least you had somewhere to collect those salty tears

Coefficient

Daniel James signing today apparently.

PSG are sniffing around De Gea now, if he goes Woodward should be fucked off the highest part of Old Trafford. The stupid cunt spent time negotiating with Smalling and Jones and then tried to get Ander Herrera to agree to a cut in salary. Beyond inept.

I like the signing of James. Proper wingers make a huge difference not using Martial and Rashford out there.

If Pogba & De Gea are held onto and a right back and Centre half come along with the younger chaps that featured v PSG in the second leg, and Lukaku and Sanchez depart, Iā€™d be happy enough to see how Ole manages.

The second proper Summer window is more important for a manager IMHO.

1 Like

I like dalot a lot at right back. Being linked with that crystal palace right back too.

Dalot is a prospect on the right wing as well and needs time to develop or heā€™ll end up fucked like Rafael.

I like Wan Bissaka as well but the money they want is crazy. Hard to know what Ed Woodward will do as he seems to be focused on finding a goalkeeper before he tries to resolve the De Gea issue - despite the fact that Romero is already on the books.

James Rodriguez is signing apparently

Top player with a top mentality

Heā€™s just what Manchester need

500k a week

Hamez is a brilliant player but I doubt heā€™ll fit in there

You have to pay the big bucks for the best

With James, James and Rabiot in midfield under Solskjaer and Rioā€™s guidance, Manchester will be unstoppable

You do understand that qualifying for the CL is on the previous seasonā€¦ who won the league in 1998?

OMG

Salah is signing for Manchester United

My head is exploding here

Weā€™re fucked

Manchester United are going to kill us next season

Itā€™s true

No swimming pool would be big enough to hold my salty tears right now

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1135553/Liverpool-Mohamed-Salah-Manchester-United-transfer-news/amp&ved=2ahUKEwiG2_z52tTiAhWktXEKHUm-AjgQ0PADMAJ6BAgGEAw&usg=AOvVaw34IOE85PGSgl-2NGVHIQox&ampcf=1

Fingers crossed. Time to cash in on him.

Another 150m - bring in 2/3 players. WE will win everything.

One season wonder

United like to make statements of intent and Liverpool can help them here, reckon 250m should suit both parties.

He didnā€™t do anything before 2018/19 and he wonā€™t do anything after it

Ray Cosgrove in a red shirt

Liverpoolā€™s fans posting on man united all day 5 days after a European triumph highlight how much of an Irrelevance the game was. Nobody cares not even Liverpool fans.

4 Likes

As the greatest club team in Europe - weā€™ll post where we like.

4 Likes

You couldnā€™t make it up :sweat_smile: sure they spent the three weeks before the European cup talking about City.