Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

I think Coach Ole is the right man for the job myself. Its a sacking club though, that demands instant results and immediate gratification, he may not be given the time to do the job.

As a case in point, there was a Man U super fan who used to post here, Applecrumbled, who was predicting that Man U would win the league this season.

3 Likes

In fairness as long as the merchandise sales in Asia are holding up his job is secure.

1 Like

Angel Gomes is another fella worth keeping an eye on for the future. Heā€™s a lovely way about him and could possibly play behind a striker in the hole. Iā€™m not sure Pogba is disciplined enough to play in a two regularly all the same.

Lads lads lads. united are finished. Let it go.

Heā€™s a sound fella alright.

Is this down to his poor football education in Unitedā€™s academy?

They still get the best noodle deals

Finished.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

20 points off the top after 13 games

Iā€™m not sure United could attract a top manager, primarily due to the shit parking spaces they offer

take note of thatā€¦

13 games is much too soon to be playing billy big bollocksā€¦ especially for Liverpool fans. Have you no memory?

Bookmark it away

Liverpool will find some way to fuck it up, but it wonā€™t be down to a few roasters posting on an Oirish forum.

Theyā€™ll still end up 30+ points better off than United if they keep OGS in the hotseat

I hear @anon61878697 is going to lead a Liverpool fan omerta after the Christmas, until the end of the season

if they do fuck up youā€™ll be wondering why everyone is being mean to youā€¦

itā€™s because you were being a cunt in August, September, October and November. From 2015-2019.

@anon23727452 I like the way this is going. It reminds me of when Klopp took over Liverpool.

Weed out the shite and get players that buy into your process and style and forget about the initial results.

Tuanzebe is going to be a baller. Iā€™m not fond of Maguire but heā€™s an improvement on what was there.

Agree with @anon61878697 on Haaland. Wonder impress me from what Iā€™ve seen at that price. Iā€™d like to see a Pogba sold and investment made for another holding midfielder to partner McTominay and a creative attacker for the number 10 role as well. Williams solves a huge issue at left back if he keeps performing like this.

1 Like

Itā€™s inevitable that they will fuck up. Itā€™s the Liverpool way.

If I was a betting man, Iā€™d be throwing a few euro on Leicester to win it out.

Liverpool fans worrying about man united. Awful mentality.

I am delighted to see such a great club in such decline. Iā€™m not going to lie about it.

My friends who support United felt the same way for about 25 years about Liverpool

1 Like

I donā€™t consider Liverpool a great club and have been largely an irrelevance for my whole life. I donā€™t know anybody that supports Liverpool under the age of 40.

Tuanzebe is really impressive. He deserves a run now imo. Williams is a tough bastard too. Took the goal well. Lots of positive. Hammered Chelsea and battered the like of Leicester and Liverpool. Need to improve the results against the cannon fodder.