Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

I see spurs fans rivaled Liverpool fans for quietest away support of the season at old trafford

To be fair, at least they had supporters to turn up

Nobody follows Liverpool

Tiny club

Small clubs battling relegation rarely bring a big crowd to title chasing grounds like Old Trafford

We know our place

Spurs only 6 points off the relegation places now. Thank God for that short lived new managers bounce of two wins over the two teams we always beat West Ham away and Bournemouth.

If manyoo had the Liverpool team playing like they are at the moment, they would be fucking unbearable. Shudder.

Up to sixth now I think. We are 3 wins and 2 draws from the games against the five sides ahead of us plus Tottenham. We battered Liverpool and wolves too and led in both games but failed to close it out. City obviously are the acid test. Hard to win without Pogba I sense.

Failing to close that game out for the win against then relegation strugglers could yet end up costing United the title

Aspiring champions cannot afford that sort of profligacy

Don’t be lumping Spurs in with all those title challenging sides. We’ll be doing well to stay up.

It will cost them the title in the end.

Being strongly linked with Sancho again. Please no. I think he’s very overrated for the money involved.

Pool are buying him and mbappe

Wouldn’t have sancho in a million years. He strikes me as a prick.

Dejan Kulesevski Being linked heavily. Have you seen much of him @Cicero_Dandi ? Halaand being linked again today and apparently can be signed for 17 million this January. I’m calling bullshit on this one.

1 Like

17million? Sure you wouldn’t get a championship striker for that these days.

A Release clause I believe is being reported.

United haven’t a hope of getting him so, their only hope was they’d pay way more than everyone else

He’s a great relationship with ole. Only two teams that can get players ahead of man united is real and Barcelona.

:smile:

:joy: come out of the fog