Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

Heā€™s excellent, Atalanta own him but heā€™s been ripping it up on loan at Parma.

1 Like

Iā€™m hearing good things alright. Please god we sign him ahead of sancho.

I really want a striker in his prime in January. obviously Vardy is a non runner now but somebody of that ilk. Greenwood is the future but too much to ask to carry the team by himself for the rest of the season. Iā€™d happily move mata out and sign a proper creative midfielder. Fred and McTominay were really good.

Jan Fjortoft was on OTB this evening and suggested Haaland could move to a middling club before making the move to a big club so Utd could be in the running come January.

Say sorry to OGS

Cheers today Ole :+1:t2:
:red_circle::white_circle:

2 Likes

Very happy with that performance yesterday.

In order to have two decent options in each position the most urgent signings to make are another holding midfielder and a number 10. The rest can be coped with for now.

Hā€™an Ole.

1 Like

Looks like itā€™s true halaand can be signed for 20 million in January and united are in pole position to sign him. Iā€™m not so sure on him. Maddison and Sancho being linked too this morning. No thanks. Surprised rice and grealish arenā€™t linked.

:smile:

I hear United are scouting Messi

Have they got their chief scout scouting Messi or is it one of the lackey scouts?

1 Like

Coach Ole is said to be furious that Liverpool have beaten him to the signing of Minaminoā€¦itā€™s him Utd were scoutingā€¦ Anyway, nothing is signed yet and Ole might still get his man.

@anon61878697 Rent free palā€¦ rent free :rofl:

:sweat_smile:

What?

Amateur hour

1 Like

I bet itā€™s a wonderful scouting report though.

1 Like

Someone was asleep at the wheel it seems.

1 Like

1-0 Ashley Young