Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

The audit trail never lies

:joy::joy::joy:

All the Man U fans from Eire seem to be obsessed with Liverpool. Klopp has destroyed them.

Itā€™s all very silly really. Oirish footix destroyed by Coach Klopp

I Doubt theres any Irish based united supporter who would begrudge his fellow Irishman the joy of seeing their English based franchise win the biggest prize in World football

Heā€™s the definition of carthorse

Lolz.

MaGuire is a donkey.

And thatā€™s just by avoiding relegation and then securing a top half finish

With United being well and truly BACK under Coach Solskjaer youā€™d think they would have a lot to be happy about

It strikes me that United supporters could only ever be happy if they won the European Cup and Liverpool were relegated to the GM Vauxhall Conference in the same season

Like Morrissey, theyā€™ll always find an excuse to be miserable

Englandā€™s finest

I wonder United go for Jordan Pickford in the summer

Why ? Romero is better than him they also have Henderson to come back if DDG did ever leave

Fucking hell, weā€™re back to this again? On the Man United thread?? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

7 Likes

Why donā€™t you take issue when your buddy who brought it up today for no reason.

Aug ā€˜18

Lave it off ta fuck.

Maguire looks like a lad pulled off the tractor to play special junior cos someoneā€™s brothers stag do is on.

Happy new year bud.

1 Like

Ye know nathin about it ye cunts. Maguire is worth every penny of the Ā£96m they spent on him.

United would have been much better off trying to sign Johnny Evans back instead. Far better defender

Evans strikes me as a fella you could bet the farm on.