Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

Wow, Iā€™d never seen that post before, what an outrageous accusation :eek:

1 Like

I was till cauli bright brought it up today

Whoā€™s Joe?

Iā€™d assumed that was a reveal of @anon60384913ā€™s real identity?

1 Like

You were the one who mentioned @backinatracksuit first you thundering gobshite

Jaysusā€¦ How did BIATS find that out?

Sigh. Barney has chosen to be professionally outraged by a comment that is run of the mill for this place. Itā€™s fair going remaining outraged for two years and, give or take, 300 million rebrands, but there you go.

5 Likes

With all his various logins, he left a trail of breadcrumbs.

Itā€™s very easy to find out who someone is from the INTERNET

I didnā€™t know there was so many Utd supporters on TFK.

Joe from Limerick who was a boarder in blackrock and played schools rugby for Leinster and Ireland?

:astonished::astonished::astonished:

Whatā€™s going on ladsā€¦ :thinking:

WTAF???

This should be kept to PM in all fairness @anon61878697

Didnā€™t he say before he went to blackrock and played for Leinster and ireland? I didnā€™t kbow his name was Joe

He said Ireland were going to beat the all blacks as well as his friends on the team had been texting him during the competition iirc

He must have been fairly successful for Leinster if he had friends playing with the All Blacks

My dad was very ill at the time With cancer. I was in a very dark place. It was continual jibe from him and he was well aware that my dad was ill. Iā€™d every right to be Angry.

Yes itā€™s a disgusting thing to accuse somebody off particularly when my dad seriously ill at the time. Iā€™d never been so low in my life or feel so Alone. Iā€™ve happily moved on thankfully but in classic spineless git fashion when @caulifloweredneanderthal or @flattythehurdler gets a pasting over a trivial argument about soccer they have to resort to bringing this kind of thing up over and over as theyā€™ve nothing else and simply can not take their beating like a man.

Youā€™re a pathetic weasel of a man, how many times does this need to be dredged up, how needy is it possible to even be?
Your vendetta against me is rather unsettling, particularly as I believe you to be more than slightly unhinged.
I have no appetite to go over this again, you accuse me of mocking your dad while he was ill, I wonā€™t have that, you being a waster is common knowledge, I donā€™t need to justify that

3 Likes