Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

Thatā€™s the flatty I know

I think the Kk hurlers of the noughties are going to raise hell this decade . Aidan Fogarty on DWTS is going to be a catalyst . Mark my words

1 Like

At least two of them will have injected heroin into their penises on live television by 2029

Thatā€™s worth book marking.

I will resign from the forum on January 1st, 2030 if it doesnā€™t happen

Luckily I already have the @GV_Wright account set up and ready to go if that comes to pass

1 Like

I canā€™t wait.

All the Christmas Coke use starting to kick in now, you canā€™t sleep you misfortune

1 Like

Nope I havenā€™t taken coke in a few months I just prefer being up really early. Itā€™s very peaceful right now.

Guilty conscience so? Iā€™ve seen it many times

2 Likes

Huh?

Youā€™ve a lovely way of evaluating and summing up a fella

Itā€™s a little skill of mine

Would either of ye explain what Iā€™m guilty off?

Youā€™re only guilty of caring too much

But under coach Coach SolskjƦr, you will have your reward

The likes of my boy blue , breakingmyback and chucks have a weird obsession with me. They are like a dogs chasing their own tails.

Would ye take Grealish as linked today?

Heā€™s a good player but youā€™ll have to pay an English premium so no. Heā€™s also a young developing player but so are greenwood, rashford, James and to a less extent martial. Iā€™d rather a more experienced player.

In a heart beat

2 Likes

Think heā€™s decent I like the look of him. I suppose it depends on the English premium price but if youā€™re willing to pay 80m for Maguire, United would probably do it again.

Why would he want to go there?

1 Like