Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

Enjoy your new year.

You too.

Fuck up you cunts.

1 Like

What a bunch of gimps.

1 Like

The sooner the national hurling league starts the better.

1 Like

This is their year.

Just looking at the league table there, if Man U win their last 17 league matches, they’ll get to 82 points. Would that be enough for them to win the league? I certainly wouldn’t bet against them winning their last 17 matches.

2 Likes

Last night was a set back but they are still primed to make a serious run at it.

1 Like

You’d have known ten years ago

If you’re not going forward in this place you’re going no where.

1 Like

Gas cunts

Just leave it off mate. I can guarantee he meant nothing by it bar the usual barbed banter which is stock in trade here. Malice is exceptionally rare here, youll find more malice on boards. Of all people, tracksuit would have meant no harm. I’m sorry for your situation, but you’re still here swinging and talking exceptionally enjoyable absolute shite about manyoo. Honestly, leave it go now.

It’ll backfire on you again this year too you banjo picking yokel.

1 Like

Of course it will. We don’t do wan-twos

1 Like

I have a bad feeling this year might be it, although tipp are my second favourite team of the past decade.

1 Like

It’s a very likeable Tipp team in fairness

That it is. Great to watch, zero dirt, and ostensibly humble. Also seem to keep perspective on it. Tipp, like galway have the innate understanding that there’s a pothole round every corner.

1 Like

You hang up, no you hang up… :rollseyes:

Give it up you two cunts and start abusing each other

2 Likes

Sure tis only the laaaayge

I fucking hate kk though mate, if that’s any good. Joyless shower of stepford wives.

2 Likes