Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

It’s hilarious to see how defensive Liverpool fans get over these sort of things. I actually posted the numbers to show how poorly man united are being run.

Spending half of your revenue on one cost and still be in a position to report record level profits would make even the most incompetent auditor sit up.

Where you reading that? Don’t seem to be able to get any deals over the line.

The average Manchester United supporter lives in a windowless room, and thus has no time for Glazers

1 Like

Another mid-table club have come in for him.

My sources were way off here. We signed the best right back in the league aged 21 for the same amount city paid for Kyle walker. Good business.

1 Like

:smiley:

Klopp spends money like confetti, these liverpool clowns don’t like hearing that , 75 million for a goalkeeper, 75 million for van shite

3 Likes

for nearly the same money UTD got fred and lukaku :smiley:

1 Like

Excellent signing. Only ten more needed now

1 Like

I’d be happy with another 3 or 4 and a few out. We played Liverpool and Tottenham off the field under ogs. We paid for lack of fitness which stemmed from the drastic change in playing styles.

A third team, no matter how invisible explains the poor spectacle in Madrid.

Moysie has done very little wrong at Old Trafford over the last five years of his contract.

8 Likes

Nurse !!!

https://twitter.com/SimonBrundish/status/1143847318258626561?s=19

great business

Sounds like a great deal for Inter.

Lukaku is a decent striker, his record at international level when he plays with top class players around him speaks for itself. It’s not his fault he is stuck with dross at Old Trafford. He will be a huge success at Inter and once again United will be left with egg in their faces, hopefully.

Once again, he is another black player who is scapegoated by the English press because he likes a bit of Instagram; gullible Man Yoo fans buy into this rubbish.

He’s absolute dogshit whose second touch is a yellow card but he’ll score goals against shit teams.

4 Likes