Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Eriksen was done when he left Spurs 5 years ago how In the fuck is he still out there. He’s awful.

Who won the battle of Wharton and Mainoo?

Ten hag has simply given the worst managerial performance in a top 5 European league since the Suez crisis. He’s absolutely useless. I genuinely don’t think they’ve properly played well in one match.

1 Like

Manager absolute firing the players under the bus here.

He’s horrendous in interviews as well as everything else. How can a man with no charisma be manager of a sports team.

1 Like

Apparently Evans failed the fitness test today but offered to play.

‘You’re still in a cup final which potentially you could win’

:joy:

Surely someone from the academy could have stepped in?

@ChairmanDan called this

Onana is doing a grobelar. I absolutely assure all of you. A very capable keeper who just lets in bizarro goals. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the lad is on the take/betting like fuck/supporting an extended family/government back in cameroon.

Utd have 3/4 very good young players… Just rip it up and build around them. Get an experienced midfielder who’ll actually move, a striker and a winger.

Casimero, Anthony, Rashford, Eriksson all have to go… Along with the manager, he’s cat… if he bested Slott it could be a very tough few years on Merseyside

2 Likes

Fucking hell

1 Like

And the Dippers are going the hipster Farmers Dutch league route now as well.

Carragher was really good tonight on Cas and United really.

I wouldn’t be just sure they’re as good as what is made out but time will tell. Mainoo isn’t a 6 sitting midfielder anyway. Garnacho needs to cut in as he hasn’t the pace down the outside (could be a 10). Hojlund really struggles with his back to goal.

Quite dejected this evening.

Haven’t seen the MNF tonight but good to see Ashley Young. Brilliant winger who graduated to be a tough as nails fullback in latter days.

I remember him and Dele Alli having a right cut off each other; Alli, obviously it subsequently came out had had a terrible childhood and never fulfilled his potential; but I think Young told him to get back to him when he’d won a Prem!

If you’d have said then who’d be playing top level…this sounds horrific as I write it but I’ll leave it

1 Like

Mainoo isn’t related to a 6. He’s an attacking MF. Agree re Garnacho… He should probably be doing what Mount has made a career doing and be let drift/ play in the hole but you have Mount, Bruno and Mainoo all looking to play that advanced Midfielder so he’ll stick to the wing.
That Palhinha (sic) fella at Fulham is what they need really or a even Hojbjerg from Spurs.
They need to blood a centre half too.

1 Like

A gillion quid spent and nobody to hold the middle, comical.

A dud. I’m mystified he is getting top-flight contracts across Europe