Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Ten hag has superb job with man United.

He’ll melt lads heads for a finish on here when he leads man United to a title.

After the money the owners spent they are entitled to expect results

2 Likes

He’ll do well to win a title before he’s sacked at Christmas

Moyes, Van Gaal, Jose, Olly. Have I missed anyone?

So who isn’t a sacking club? Benitez sacked, daglish sacked, Rodger’s sacked and Houlier sacked.

Of course. United are box office. Lads here are hanging on their every move. Its bordering on obsession…but then its United. Never ignored!

If I remember correctly @Julio_Geordio called for ten hag to be sacked after two games last season just before man United beat Liverpool.

You’ve missed at least 5 - Atkinson, Sexton, Docherty, O’Farrell, McGuinness.

Utd fans just need to be patient. After their massive investment the Glaziers will surely cast their net far and wide and leave no stone unturned if finding a quality successor to Ten Hag.

They always had very high standards

Ten hag is going absolutely nowhere.

It’s quaint to think just a few days after winning the FA Cup that the Doc got the sack for just falling in love.

1 Like

I see Gary Neville is having a breakdown on X

Ya. They need to move him on and get in someone who can take them somewhere

2 Likes

One full season and he done a fine job.

Hearing Rashford wants out

What’s troubling Gary now?

I don’t see any improvement in the way the team is playing. The likes of Rashford can sulk away and produce petulant performances every week. ETH looks like a fella winging it to be honest. The number of off field problems obviously arent of his creation but I don’t see him turning it around. His signings in relation to same are questionable though.

Realistically United are lucky to have 6 points after 5 EPL games. Thats not good enough mate.

1 Like

He reckons the embarrassing defeat today was the fault of the owners not the manager or players