Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Bazunu stats there.

Gary is a gas ticket!

1 Like

Ah well, that’s fine so

He’s a woeful goalie.

I heard he has an issue with the obvious agenda against Sancho. It’s barely veiled at this stage

The way he turned on Maguire that time spoke volumes about his character

Yup. Made him a hero. He can let in as many as he likes and they’ll still love him.

1 Like

Paddy Utd booed Captain Harry when he played in Dublin. He was so upset over it his mother had to make a public statement pleading with the Utd fanbast to be kind to their own

3 Likes

8 Likes

Disappointing to see @Juhniallio and the lads leave @BruidheanChaorthainn all on his own here.

1 Like

The Simpsons GIF

Ten Fags….

Rebuffed by Spuds.
Signs woman beaters.
Wants to keep his inherited woman beater.
Launches personal attack on mentally unwell player to cover his own failings……

A real nasty piece of stuff all in all.

Richarlison has recently alluded to some mental health difficulties and how sensitively Big Ange and Spurs have dealt with it all. Richarlison delivered in spades today.

Quite the contrast.

Good to see, he was managed well at Everton too it appears.

If hes alluding to things there’s a good chance of him being a Sunday game pundit in a few years

G Neville blasting the glazers…I doubt they’ve an iota of impact or influence in the scouting department, apart from price and that doesn’t appear to be the problem here.

I find this an amazing opinion.

Shit trickles down.

They tolerated Woodward for a decade or more. Who was absolutely brutal at the football side of things.

If you take a look at who’s buying up big football teams now…they’re usually not football men. They’re more camel racers, thai boxing, NFL etc…They’re providing the cash and it’s up to the board to ensure that they hire a management team, coaches and a scouting team that’s effective. I would only blame the owners if they were withholding the finances to make this happen. I’m not pro glazer, but it’s an easy finger point when the real problem isn’t being called out.

What is the real problem though? Theyve tried every type of player and every type of manager at this stage. They’re the worst performing franchise in professional sports history taking into account the history of the club, the supporter base, the income and the financial outlay

They sign off on everything.

Woodward was a disaster for ten years or so. Got everything wrong.

Lads except ten hag to fix it in 12 months.

It’s very amusing.

The same analysts who said it would take years to sort man United are now lynching ten hag.

It’s pure and other hysteria.

They could easily have beaten arsenal and spurs and everyone would be talking about a title challenge.