Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Watching MOTD. They highlighted Captain Marvel Fernandes ambling back for the third goal. Keano would have throttled him

2 Likes

I remember watching a United match a few months after they had signed Fernandez, he had got a few flashy goals and the commentator said he had had the same kind of transformative effect on the club as Cantona.
I cant remember who it was but I remember thinking what a plank, 3 years later some lads are still wallowing in the same fantasy!

Fernandes has been an excellent signing for man United.

Cantona was a leader and a warrior who always showed up in the big games. This guy is a fraud.

2 Likes

Similar impact as Cantona?

He isn’t.

He’s an extremely good player who seems to melt Liverpool fans heads.

Compare his out put to the various midfield players klopp has signed.

That’s your problem in a nutshell. Klopp buys functional midfield players who work for the team and allow others to excel. Fernandes puts up stats but in the bigger games he’s begging to be taken off after getting destroyed by an 18 year old. Look at him ambling back for the Pedro goal.

1 Like

He’s a very functional player and can play in a number of positions.

He’s completely melted Liverpools fans head.

Both keita and Thiago were signed and are always injured.

Don’t seem too functional to me.

I watched MOTD there this morning. Brighton battered them. Could have been 5 or 6. Brighton took the foot off the pedal. That goalie though, jaysus he’s horrendous.

Give it Giggsy

You can be sure Rashford wasnt mentioned. I wouldnt watch that rubbish no doubt the foreign players got the blame. Bruno and Casemiro are the fall guys now since De Gea left. Rashford was walking yesterday.

Burlo nails it here

4 Likes

Best not run up a Hat Trick of woman haters on the books…

Oooft

You are spot on actually.

He’s a charlatan

More lies

He did in his bollocks. He was marked absent in Europe

Cantona well over rated. No coincidince France won a World Cup as soon as they ditched him

3 Likes

He was some eejit though. Football was great entertainment back then.