Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

i think you meant to say delirious

jaws GIF by Challenger

2 Likes

I was reading in the paper that this onana fella is george weah’s cousin?

I’m told Ten Hags son signed off on the deal

The son’s brother is an excellent judge of a player, so im told

Nice interview with Ole. Blames no one. He had a nice balanced side, effective on the counter before they sprung the big money signings on him.

Most interesting line was they signed Sancho only to find out his preferred position was the same as Rashford’s.

They couldn’t have found this out before?

If ETH does go (I doubt it any time soon), Ole will go in again.

Ole presided over the only effective forward division of the last decade in Rashford, Martial, Greenwood.

Very diplomatic interview.

Insuppose theres a hape of big clubs in for him?

Christ they’ll be badly stuck if they have to resort to Ole for second stint. A grand lad cycling downhill with the wind but he was completely out of his depth for a finish.

Just have a vibe he’d get it again till season end

No, I suppose not but lookit

Poch will be available by November around the same time the United job comes up

We’d win the French league :rofl::rofl::rofl: and you still have the cheek to talk about small club mentality.
I know you might irk sme lads with your posts on Liverpool but I find them highly amusing

1 Like

Rafa Benitéz is available

ETC is a real tactico, this is my philosophy type. There’d be nothing wrong with going 5 accross the back tonight and try to keep it tight/respectable. He should be more pragmatic at times.

Pellistri in for McTominay.

1 Like

Are they over training? The amount of injuries is shocking

Under training the previous few years I’d say

Possibly but then the s&c guys need to load correctly and build it up not go full blast. Something is wrong with the load

Sanè on reguilon or dalot could be car crash

Great interview there with Ole, Mitten is very good and what a gent and great fella Ole is.

Tonight has a huge European night feel about it, proper fixture this. Big night for Hojlund and Pellestri.

2 Likes