Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Doku looked very good for Belgium against Italy at the Euros in 2021 but I’d say he’s still raw enough. I’d doubt his numbers will match those of Mahrez.

It’s hard to believe that Man United were only a point behind Man City after beating them as recently as January. They were purring at that stage. @peddlerscross reckoned if they won that title against the head that ETH would lead them to 6 of the next 10 titles.

1 Like

What’s hard to believe is the same folk who wrote ten hag after ten games last season are doing the same again this season.

Of course it’ll be all the more amusing when man United turn it around again.

They’re already 9 points behind Man City and 7 behind Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs. As we saw with Liverpool last season, once you give teams an early points buffer it becomes extremely hard to reel that back in. It takes a very strong mentality to play catch up like that. The one positive for Man Utd at the minute is that they don’t necessarily need to finish top 4 this season. This ridiculous new Champions League system for next season means that you can finish 5th and qualify through the league coefficient.

You keep talking about Liverpool as if they are in the equation. They are not.

They are in the equation more than Man Yoo anyway

1 Like

Turning it around Again :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

They’ve won one league title in 30 odd years.

They have some club mentality with small club ambitions.

You’d be as worried about Leicester as Liverpool.

What does the past 30 years have to do with anything? We are talking about the present

“We nearly scored first against Brighton”
“Antony had a good first half against Arsenal”
"Ten Egg proved you all wrong by winning the Milk Cup "

:thinking:

Yep and it’s ten hag one full season and he completely outperformed Klopps side who klopp claimed was the best in the world

Man United haven’t won a league title in over 10 years, Arsenal haven’t won a title in nearly 20 years, Spurs are over 60 years without one now. Liverpool not winning much in the 1990’s or 2000’s is completely irrelevant. They’re the only team who’ve broken the Man City monopoly in the last 5 years and have accrued in excess of 90+ points on 3 occasions during that period. Of course they’d be in the conversation.

List the teams in the equation there for us.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Ten Turnarounds we’ll have to call him

Under 19s 1 nil down Bayern live on mutv

Onana is going to drive the Liverpool fans demented this season i suspect.

A goalkeeper who refuses to take blame for any goals he’s conceded.

He’ll be at home in the Red Devils dressing room.

I love him to be honest. He’s my favourite EPL player at the minute. I’ve no doubt he’ll have a stormer tonight.

As predicted…

4 Likes