Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Should he not be extremely disappointed?

Only if he’s so stupid that he couldn’t see the writing on the wall. 5th choice, at best, and the club openly trying to sell him … and he thought they might let him stay as captain. The mind boggles.

So he should be extremely overjoyed to lose the captaincy of the club? I mean sure, they’re down at the moment but there’s surely some prestige left to being captain of the place

Saying he’s extremely disappointed, without adding that he understands the decision of the manager, implies that he was hard done by in some regard.

If he had any self regard he’d be jumping at the chance to join West Ham and try and reinvigorate his career before he’s past it.

Club manager and supporters have blackguarded him sadly. He’s every right to be extremely disappointed.

For dropping him because he was playing shit?

Guy came back from the World Cup and was blackguarded by the club. Fans have been relentless in their abuse. He’s as well out of there truth be told.

He was dropped before the World Cup and came back injured.

But yes, he’s definitely better off elsewhere.

He certainly is. He’s wasted enough of his career at that circus

Onana is ‘here we go’.

1 Like

A poor mans Dean Henderson

2 Likes

A 3 at the back with Harry, Varane and Lisandro is what Juventus would do.

Cas with young Scottie in midfield, ably deputised by Fred, AWB and Shaw wingbacks

England’s Mount, Rashford and Kane up front

England’s Dean Henderson in goal.

They’d be everyone’s second team!

Bruno and Ronaldo’s son Dalot deported.

Sancho to fat camp, Antony to rehab.

That’s a good hard knocking top six side.

The last goalie United signed from Serie A worked out well.

The last goalie that Utd signed that had played for Ajax and in Serie A worked out well.

He did indeed. But that wasn’t my point.

2 Likes

No shit.

I don’t think you can compare a 'keeper that has played in a Champions League final for Inter, a Champions League final for Ajax with a 'keeper that had played 30 odd times for Venezia.

The Blind Venetian as he was briefly known

2 Likes

Mate, the man is seriously ill, show some respect

2 Likes

Gas how united fans on here wanted rid of him not so long ago. Fair play to the kid, I always rated him