Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

If Officer Class Harry was there you could at least guarantee he’d be barrelling around.

The treatment of Maguire is baffling given how utterly shit everyone else is.

You’re right. Maguire would have ensured onana’s catastrophic errors happened before the ball ever got as far as onana

Great news

11 Likes

Shur how could you have money when the fans are screaming at you to invest in the team all the time?

United will install the monitors and then realise that the leaky roof will destroy them. A bit like getting decent centre halves in and then realising Onana is in goal.

He needs a few more transfer windows to imprint his vision on the side. A few more £80m signings of players represented by his son

3 Likes

I did find that quite amusing I must admit

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-transfers-hojlund-amrabat-30973548

Manchester United staff have aired concerns at how much influence Erik ten Hag’s agent, Kees Vos, is beginning to have on their transfer dealings.

Ten Hag has just finished his second summer at Old Trafford in which huge sums, once again, have been spent to bring in the likes of Mason Mount, Andre Onana and Rasmus Hojlund. Vos’s Sports Entertainment Group have become the club’s most used agency when it comes to bringing in new talent.

SEG were responsible for helping to negotiate £178million worth of transfers with Vos a regular visitor to their Carrington training base. The Daily Mail reports that Ten Hag’s son, Nigel, also works for the agency as an analyst, further tightening the bond.

Hojlund joined SEG the month before he left Atalanta for Manchester in a deal that cost the club £72m. Ten Hag also made a deadline day move for Moroccan Sofyan Amrabat, whom he chased for several weeks, with Vos’s agency representing the midfielder in the deal.

It’s Spockesque. Who could they get instead of him? He was a very highly rated youngish coach. He looks like being ate up and spat out but I think the club is beyond saving at the moment.

I wouldnt move him, I really think he’s onto something at united.

And that’s missing the very obvious deal from the previous summer that really stinks

1 Like

That deal absolutely stinks.

2 Likes

A minor bump on the road is all this in the middle of an injury crisis.

Toni Kroos is the man to solve all Manchester United’s problems.

1 Like

ETH is 53 to be fair. Only 3 years younger than Klopp. Ten Fags older than Pep too. I’d imagine Roberto De Zerbi would be flavour of the month for the Man Utd job next.

It wouldn’t surprise me at all if man United finish above
Liverpool Again this season and it’ll be one of the more amusing turnarounds.

And achieved much more than klopp too.

I’m amazed by the reaction.

Ten hag is going to really embarrass a lot of so called analysts.

Brendan Rodgers would give it a go