Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Ye bought the majority of them with dirty Murdoch money you stupid Cunt

1 Like

Gas cunts :joy:

The best bit was at the end when he took two goes at fouling a lad at the end, got brushed off, tried to hack him down, and missed him completely.

2 Likes

Earned based on a deal every club signed up to. Dipshit.

Has the big lad up front that cost 70 million scored a league goal yet?

3 Likes

It’s easy to understand why ten hag risked everything to bring greenwood back in the summer.

1 Like

I’ve just watched it there, he was electric. I’d say his best ever game for City. He was moving with such arrogance, was like the old Villa Grealish with the disguise, guile and swagger. Lorded it.

True, Rodri is as well a cunt, but he is also the best midfielder in the world and just won the Champions League. Amrahbat stuck his head into Foden there as well, and had to be taken off, its infectious, a cunt’s trick. Too many of them at United, ability of sorts, but they don’t do the hard yards the other way, they don’t look after the ball, they don’t help their mate. Shower of cunts.

Antony should be tried centrally. He is at least responsible on the ball.

1 Like

United should probably get after Ferguson again in the summer and play Hojland from the right. They are desperately lacking a finisher as you can see in the contrast in the outcomes for the two boys today. Both very honest, but Ferguson has the class, coolness and game intelligence. Hojland is good enough of a carrier of the ball and athlete to play from the right. They’d complement each other well.

They’re still on track to be 2nd by Christmas. Like the slow burner of a start they used to make some years under Fergie.

Would Ferguson - who I appreciate is a childhood United fan - actually go there? It seems to be a graveyard for young players with great potential at the moment. There could be another manager change there too by then.

Just the 11 points back after 10 games.

You’re knowledge of football is up there with your hurling knowledge, non existent stick to what you know best lining the Annacarty pitch for a Junior C match.

He’d want to be disasterously poorly advised to go to that dumpster fire

Is the differerence that he is Prem proven? they’re getting scalded buying from the dog and duck. Amrabat looks another low block midfielder without enough athleticism. There’s no reason Ferguson should fail for me. You’d do a job for him yourself. Liverpool might buy him. Nunez can do wide left and he has a lot of the awareness and touches Firmino had.

Poor auld @peddlerscross missed a thriller in the Stadium whilst in Manchester today. I hope he’s at least having a great night on the pints as consolation.

https://twitter.com/dubslife1/status/1718759550285721836?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

3 Likes

Lame

1 Like

It’ll eat away at anyone there today

They haven’t drawn a league game yet this season. The lack of draws had edged a couple of very tight title races for them.