Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

They’ll hope it won’t go down to goal difference. -5 alrrady and they still have to go Anfield.

Guaranteed to make shit of him then. Hopefully he’d have proper advice to stay well clear of that nuthouse

Lads get awful hot under the collar about EPL tbh. United had a period of dominance based upon being by far the richest club, and having the serendipity to have a like minded group of generational players coming through, )not necessarily all generational talent, but talented enough combined with being so fully indoctrinated they still can’t quite cut the apron strings) which allowed a hard authoritarian manager to do his thing (just before he was hounded out). Without all three they’d have done ok but would have bumped along Inthe top three.
They had such a solid young loyal team that they could just prune as needed.
Wenger came, then ambramovic, and things evened up.
Now United have none of the three things.
They are at their level , which is bouncing around in the top 6. Not sure why they are so vexed about this.

6 Likes

No i went to the game with just a jumper and some misplaced optimism so i got absolutely soaked walking out. Real wet rain. It put another proverbial dampner on proceedings so myself and my main accomplice took our beating like men and went to bed early. Had to be up for stupid o’clock to come home today anyway. Previous 48 hours were tremendous fun though.

Funnily enough the lads i knew who went out last night all missed their flight this morning and are currently licking their wounds in MCR trying to make alternative arrangements.

6 Likes

Sliding into the Bank Holiday Monday like

I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a Big 6 club indulge in so many stop gap additions in such a short space of time. The recruitment would remind you of a championship club with all the loans. Reguilon on loan, Sabitzer last season, Wout Weghorst, Johnny Evans on a free at the age of 36, Christian Eriksen on a free. Even Amrabat is on loan with an option to buy? David De Gea apparently on his way back in on a free as well. One or two of those were necessities but when 50% of your recruitment policy depends on these types of additions then you’re in trouble.

2 Likes

Man united struggling to meet ffp.

Glazers can pay up 90 million but I’d say they’d take the point’s deduction first.

De gea coming back isn’t true.

He’s staying retried by all accounts.

Especially after yesterday :joy:

The obsession is massive with you MBB. Have you sought help?

1 Like

1 Like

Apparently it was simply a mistake by antony, he mistook Doku for his girlfriend.

Sure you could post that on some thread the other arabs supporters…it might be more relevent do you think?!?

Jacker made a show of the Moroccan Salif Diao there

3 Likes

It’s like he just lost touch with gravity :joy:

By God.

I never would have had @peddlerscross down as an Annacarty man.

1 Like

A savage and unprovoked attack.

1 Like

I’m hearing there should be a story to break at some stage this week, linking Rashford and his family to an incident at a party last night but it’s lies.

1 Like