Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

You shouldn’t have to “knock a tune” out of a footballer for him to bother trying a leg. It’s what he’s employed to do.

True, but its informative the amount of quality footballers who have come into united, looked around, and got out as quickly as possible. It speaks volumes you’d have to say.

1 Like

Liverpool fans accept mediocrity.

United under Hag have already dropped as many points in the league before Halloween as the as the iconic Liverpool 2019/20 team did all season. And about half of those were after the league was won with 7 games to spare.

Ooft

Mediocrity.

They should have stuck with the Doc. Sacked for falling in love.

1 Like

Red Devils fans accept a manager schooled 7-0 by such a team.

7 Likes

Behind closed doors football doesn’t count.

Do the 0:5 & 7:0 count?

Talking Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

Sure if you lose one nil or eight nil it makes no difference.

1 Like

If I remember correctly Liverpool lost the next league game after beating man United.

That cost them a champions league place.

It’s that sort of mental fragility that’s summarised Klopps tenure.

You don’t get bonus points for goals scored.

I think you’ll find it does :joy:

1 Like

Ten Fags has that on the wall of the dressing room :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Sure wouldn’t Liverpool have been better off winning the following week.

Listen lads, let’s go out there and try get the win, but if we go one down, Shur just give up, there’s another game there next week, we’ll try there again.

1 Like

They didn’t hesitate for a second pulling the trigger on a single man in a consensual relationship. How that has flipped when you consider how they stood by Greenwod and Anthony recently. Poor Doc is just another in a long line of badly done Utd managers.

1 Like

Goal difference suggests otherwise.

1 Like

Varane not in the united squad tonight.

Another fella activating the parachute. Hard to blame him.

I’d focus on winning games.

Liverpool celebrated like they won the league v man United and slipped up against a diddy team the following week.

It’s a weak mentality.