Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

World Cup year. Probably minded himself on the run up to it and a streak afterwards after a few weeks with Southgate. Off a cliff then since. Am I right?

Nope he was excellent post the World Cup too.

The Liverpool posters are absolutely seething.

I’m so angry Yanited are shite. Grrr, grr

2 Likes

That’s what I said. Did he score a hape after the World Cup after spending a few weeks with Southgate? Fell off a cliff then once Ten Hag gnawed away at him.

No he was really good in both parts of the season.

You are all over the shop Mike.

How many did he score pre WC?

He got the winner v Liverpool anyway.

I remember klopp had a mental breakdown post game.

He has barely scored since February

The record post the cup final win v Newcastle isn’t good at all.

Memory getting sketchy now? I’d say he had a purple patch after the WC and Ten Hag chipped away at his confidence since.

So I’m right?:smiley::smiley:

No it’s just amusing.

Rashford had his best ever season for man United under ten hag and it has you falling apart as you jump from one bizarre point to another.

You were right rashford is black.

After that you’ve made A complete tit out of yourself. Again.

He had a good half season

@mikehunt has landed a big hit here with his well researched post World Cup stat, me man is reeling

He scored 30 goals for man United last season. 8 more than any other season. Some improvement given he got 5 the previous season.

Scored 17 league goals too which equalled his best previous tally.

I didn’t even research. It was a WC year. Minded himself beforehand, burned it up after being away from Ten Hag for a while.

If Southgate can have that impact one can only imagine what a coach like Klopp would get out of him. He’d get rid of global starvation and win the Ballon D’or.

What impact did Southgate get out of him? He didn’t start him in any of the knock out games.

Southgate is picking Kalvin Phillips and he can’t even get in City’s second eleven. I wouldn’t put much stock in what that man does or doesn’t do

2 Likes

4 league goals iirc and a few goals against Diddy teams in the Europa League. I remember the league part because I was humming and hawing about putting him in my FPL team after the World Cup.