Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Does Coach Ten Hag have them playing ‘the United way’? Quite a bit of the press comment that I read would suggest that he doesn’t that it’s all very negative, dull and reactive.

Who are the troublemakers though? Martial is surely one anyway given he’s been at the club since 2015. Sancho probably another causing ructions given how he’s been treated. They were supposed to have solved the problems when Pogba and Lingard left. We need a definitive list of troublemakers at Man Utd. The OGS and Ten Fag clear outs don’t seem to have removed the lingering trouble.

Maguire is meant to be a woeful cunt altogether.

He’s your best defender

More lies. If anything he’s not been a big enough cunt. He’s been a model pro, despite the supporters treating him disgracefully.

Keep Ten Hag then mate. That would make me very happy.

4 Likes

He needs more time. And more money.

No he’s not he’s absolutely awful and not only that he makes all the players around him bad too.

1 Like

I really think Maguire has turned a corner. ETH could do worse than strip Fernandes of captaincy and give it back to Maguire.

6 Likes

I saw a long ball pegged to Antony last night. Instead of controlling it on his chest he attempted to control it with his head and take a second touch and maybe a third one to take it under control. Of course the Newcastle lad was on top of him and easily shrugged him off the ball after the header to take possession.

He cost 85m. Ten Hag had him at Ajax. That is the level of shrewdness you are dealing with.

4 Likes

I’ve had my suspicions for a while, and I’ve largely kept them to myself, but I really suspect that deal stinks.

2 Likes

@BruidheanChaorthainn defending eth reminds me of @Malarkey defending lockdowns

https://x.com/TheGoodLiars/status/1719872720463176108?s=20

1 Like

I lold at that video. Yer man’s reaction. :joy:

So the sun is 93 million m8les away and we know what it’s made of? Sure.

1 Like

Maguire could do it on a wet windy night in Stoke, but unfortunately for that there aren’t many stokes around anymore, nor tractor pitches.
Dunno who the troublemakers are, bit imho mctominay would make a better captain than Bruno.
Casemiro is a nasty little fucker on the pitch, and his shape post summer suggests he’s mentally downed tools. Bruno is petulant and a sulker. Anthony looks like a primadonna without the voice. Sancho, who knows, nobody has seen anything of him. Varane I suspect wants away, but will put in a shift when he feels like it. Rashford I suspect is surrounded by outstretched hands and poor example. His brother is in his management team and is a bit of a lad.
The list goes on.
Hjollund could be a great bit of business, or could be a disaster, but the club he’s walked into looks to be less than ideal.
There’s still a cracking side there you’d think, but there are certainly some dark rumours and gloom.
Injuries certainly aren’t helping, but even they may be down to poor purchasing.

3 Likes

My god I have the Liverpool fans cresting gifs.

This is a stage ten mental breakdown.

2 Likes

We dont want him sacked pal just like I didnt want Ralf,Ole, Jose, Louis, Moyesie sacked. The law of averages would suggest keep rolling the dice and ye’l find a good one like big Jurg!
Keep him please!
And Bruno as leader!