Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Shaw and Martinez are crucial.

2 Likes

Masterful man management of Rashford from Coach Ten Hag. Lot of haters made complete idiots of themselves here this morning.

1 Like

This banner could be as iconic as the one calling for banquo to be sacked back in the day

Fair play to all the united haters sitting through that. Impressive dedication.

Was it a bad quality match? I only caught the end of it.

They are absolutely seething.

Horrendous. The first half was painful from both sides. Turgid stuff altogether.

Harry was heroic, played through a bad concussion and dominated.

Have man united ever played well in a match? Not for a long time anyway. No wonder Liverpool finish ahead of them in the table almost half the time.

2 Likes

The team is adopting a shithousing Athletico Madrid style of shithousing and stealing games, very suited to the personnel.

That doesn’t say much for Liverpool.

It’s imperative all supporters get behind the manager now.

Once shaw and the butcher are back you’ll see the makings of a very good side.

https://x.com/suhailchowdhary/status/1720815304924614887?s=46

A real six pointer game today. You’d hope that buys another year for the manager.

1 Like

It appears he is happy to put an arm around the shoulder of the White lads alright.

You are absolutely disgracing yourself know.

I’m hurt to be left out of that list.

2 Likes

The last clearance reminded me of Padraic Mannion’s from the Leinster final this year. Bruno Fernandes playing the role of Cillian Buckley with the bobbled finish.

1 Like

Beaten to it.

1 Like

Poor Fulham have an awful habit of being on the receiving end of stoppage time winners at Craven Cottage. Yossi Benayoun (2009) and Steven Gerrard (2014) spring to mind as well.