Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

It was a poor layoff from Bruno

1 Like

Maguire the useless cunt.

Rashford is sat in a Copenhagen nightclub with a feather pen and ink. “Dear Man United fans, I hope this finds you well…”

14 Likes

Maguire doing his best.

bruno begging for that penalty sums him up.

ive never seen a player like maguire. he has rattled cross bars, given away penatlies, been involved with five var checks. its total carnage.

Saving grace for United is Bayern basically have the group won so might put out the kids in the final round against United.

This deserves a nice post :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

yep just need two wins.

All joking aside, which it would be very easy to do here I have to say the constant blaming of Maguire is very unbecoming of so called supporters. You were calling him out for the 3rd goal when Dalot is clearly at fault, what is Maguire supposed to do in that case? The poor chap is far from Uniteds biggest problem

10 Likes

How much is Varane earning a week? Who signed him?

Maguire has been uniteds best player tonight

7 Likes

Maguire is a force of nature lads. I’d love to see him at City

1 Like

Imagine what Pep could do with him. Just look at Stones now.

2 Likes

i dont really blame him. its crazy stuff. like a run of variance. in five games hes been involved in about five var checks. he got goals disallowed. its mental. rattled the cross bar. ive never seen a run like it.

You’d feel sorry for a GOOD LAD like Harry Maguire. One of the few Manchester United players who cares.

no he hasnt. hes been really poor. hojlund by a distance was the best.

Classic laz

2 Likes

He has all the tools. I remember seeing him doing a challenge on soccer am once as a trainee at Stoke, swinging corners into the net off either foot. He was incredible.

1 Like

Imagine losing to a team where the goalie has a ponytail and a facemask

5 Likes