Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Fans Copenhagen GIF by F.C. København

Garnacho was good as well.

And Hojlund.

The Red Devils have failed to click into place.

Lol. Neither of them. Touched the ball after about 30 minutes

What the fuck was fernandes at there, what a calamity of a human

I hope people ( Utd Fans ) are kind to Marcus after this result

2 Likes

And a Liverpool reject

4 Likes

Looks like we have bindipper bingo, they are all awake now

A former Liverpool goalkeeper too :joy:

Edit: snap @balbec

They’ll lynch him, and sadly I fear that may be literal. You see what they’re doing to Sancho. Very suspicious

2 nil up. Fucked it away. Lack of leaders again from the lads who should to be leading. How deep did they drop for the equaliser. Dismal viewing.

1 Like

Dark acts

1 Like

In truth eddietens biggest crime was getting them to the champions league, as a club they simply weren’t ready

Lovely looking stadium, no leaks I’d say

Varane to join Sancho on strike tomorrow
Per source

Brian Orakpo Good Luck GIF by The Roku Channel

We’ll beat Luton handy enough on Saturday anyway.

Then comes the crucial run of seven games before another mini break pre christmas.

Think it’s Chelsea, Liverpool and two tricky away games v Newcastle and Everton plus one of the B teams I’m not sure if it’s Brighton, Brentford, Bournemouth or Burnley.

Those five league games will pretty much decide the season. 10 points would be good.

We’ve a break then thanks to no more league cup football before three fairly winnable Christmas games.

These next five league games first and the two champions league games are season defining now.

Hopefully shaw is back at least.

sick phil GIF

It all went to shot when Jonny Evans went off. I’m sorry but i was laughing half way through that. United are proper fucked

1 Like