Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

I’d say once they get the injured players back they’ll push on for the title.

6 Likes

The team club and manager are a reflection of their captain

Because I’m right.

Great to get out of Europe early so you can concentrate on getting back into Europe again next season

2 Likes

De Bruyne wouldn’t do as good as him playing beside mctominay and eirksen.

Casemeiro has gone back to Brazil

Well fuck.

Fuck.

Jaysus.

2 Likes

The Butcher won’t play against bakers and candle stick makers.

7 Likes

No you think you’re right. It was a shit pass. And even if it wasnt he turned his back on his own player and blamed him. A fucking charlatan, not a leader. An arm waver and a whinger. He shoots from everywhere and throws his teammates under a bus. Hes shit. And worse than that hes a bad character

1 Like

Nope it wasn’t.

It was the perfect pass and mctominay completely over run it.

It’s as simple as that.

Scholes says a team like Copenhagen will punish you when you make a mistake. That’s the thing about being in the champions league, takes a club a while to get used to the big leagues.

Rice has been excellent for Arsenal

1 Like

I think Copenhagen turned them over in 2006 as well? The Parken is a wonderful stadium. Synonymous with Danish football.

1 Like

Bruno is a bang average player with a woeful attitude there is no rational Utd fan who could argue otherwise, I remember being delighted he was starting for Portugal in Dublin against Ireland 2 years ago because if we horsed into them he would do fuck all, we did and he didn’t. Making him Captain was a scandalous call, he is as petulant as they come.

10 Likes

On a positive note rashford will be suspended for the next game

No, he has miscontrolled it and then has to rush the pass which he overhits. He has great vision and invention, plus a great engine to get into these positions but technically he isn’t great at times or lacks composure on the crucial touch, final ball. Its why I think he is a poor man’s KDB. It might help if he was playing with better players and could slow down a bit. In fact I am sure that would help as he is flying with Portugal lately.

For what it is worth and I’m not his biggest fan, he has willed himself into a player while not being a great technician, its why he was playing in Portugal in his mid twenties and was on loan in Serie B in his youth. Fair play to him, he is having a great career, but he ain’t no Jude Bellingham or even a James Maddison. United need Mount to step up and help take some of the load.

You’re entitled to your opinion btw, its never personal, and if United get back on top with Bruno spearheading it you’ll be proved right.

1 Like

He’s a very good player playing in a fairly dysfunctional side for four seasons now.

Just like the rest he is broken

Now that deserves a nice post.

I don’t even no what your waffling on about. You were going on about Bellingham a few minutes ago.

Mctominay over ran the pass. That’s the long and short of it.

You try create these bizarre scenarios to blame Bruno fernandes in every single game.