Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

If you watch it back mctominay nearly ends up in the net trying to pull up. Blissfully unaware of all the space he’s in.

All he had to do was slow down and he’s a great chance of a goal but no blame fernandes for some odd reason.

Its not a bizarre scenario, it is what happened in my opinion. The game is subjective.

1 Like

Wheres the schadenfreude thread when you need it

…Because he is following in for a shot because Bruno has overran the ball

1 Like

Hiland says if you take the game up to the sending off then united did very well.

So there’s that

1 Like

And Scholes still chucking in the studio. Genuinely doesn’t give a fuck

I might regret asking but why should he give a fuck?

Has Ten Fags spoken yet?

That was never a penalty for man United. It was incredibly harsh one too given in the first half.

About five minutes injury time then from all the var checks.

It absolutely has to stop.

I guess he shouldn’t. Means nothing to him

Its great entertainment. I’ve about turned on VAR this week.

I doubt too many players have lost two games scoring two goals in the champions league in their first five appearances.

I don’t think so and it’s really shit if you’re actually at the game.

Also leads to incredibly lengthy spells of injury time which suits teams with bigger squads and more players. That’ll also encourage super clubs to stock pile more players.

20231108_224112
_20231108_224314

3 Likes

You can only make 5 subs son

Do they get a trophy for that?

That’s a 50 percent of your outfield players. Suits the bigger squads.

These seven games decide everything.

You can only name 18 in the match day squad. You’ve a bizarrre way of looking at things i must say

1 Like

It’s fairly straight forward.

The super clubs have huge squads. By having five subs as opposed to three your favouring them. The longer a game goes on the more tiredness will play its part.

Suiting the squad with more good players.

Var should be removed and go back to three subs.