Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

When Varane retired from the French team it was obvious he was finished.

Why do you keep making homophobic slurs? While rambling like a mad man?

Lads on here want ten hag to do a card trick and maybe wear clown shoes to impress them.

I suppose it’s like wanting to give back to disadvantaged people who’ve fallen on hard times. Though for him given the treatment he’s getting, it probably feels like when you buy a fella begging on the street a sandwich and he tells you he’d prefer the money to buy drugs. Just a shocking level of ingratitude.

Episode 12 Nbc GIF by Will & Grace

He could do with a few tricks up his sleeve alright.

Surely a handy 3 points today though

Pull three points out of the hatters

2 Likes

Moving The Simpsons GIF

We’re vibing man

Have you been in the Midlands Park since the redone the gym and pool mate?

No. I can’t swim so I joined Benny Dunne’s gym. He’s going well since he nearly took the head off Tommy Walsh

There’s a non binary changing room incorporated into the new build. I suppose that’s the way it’s gone now

Well I’ll definitely be staying put so

I found myself rooted to the spot when the youngest asked what ‘nan biiinnnn….’ was and was it where Nan changed. I’ll let their mother explain it.

He is bollixed physically. First team regular everywhere since 18. Has never looked right since he joined, used to glide over the ground. Madrid have done great business the last 3 or 4 years.

Ratcliffe needs to get get Sancho and Antony on the gas and the cycling man can do that.

1 Like

True, no better man for that.

2 Likes

Lindelof ahead of Varane.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Varane and Sancho off to Saudi in January.

Hopefully and take Casemiro too.

5-0 to United surely