Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Away to fucking Copenhagen.

2 Likes

De Gea wouldn’t have done it.

I wouldn’t be following what is going on at Man U that closely, but is Ten Hag under any serious threat at this stage? It’s a club with a sacking culture and these results are just beyond atrocious and embarrassing.

Bruno Fernandes slammed for ‘whining’ too much

It doesn’t seem as though the opposition players have a lot of sympathy for Fernandes. For instance, after clashing with the Portuguese midfielder during the game, Elyounoussi slammed his rival for ‘whining’ too much throughout the game

"I think everyone who has seen United and who has seen him knows that he is a player who is always with the referees complaining and whining. I tried to get him away from the referee. I said: ‘It’s done’. It was nothing more than that. I don’t like players who go forward and try to influence the referees.“

2 Likes

https://x.com/theathleticfc/status/1723117173453770916?s=46&t=yRtB8lhW_RucCjdm3dqcBw

:wink:

1 Like

Never seen so many Man Utd jerseys in DUB

Easy to get tickets today. It’s only Luton.

If I didn’t know better, I’d think they were in a big final or something.

Thankfully I do know better

1 Like

It’s a vital six pointer.

Luton are in good form and didn’t play midweek. Be a huge achievement for ETH to get a win here

I suspect, without any inside info, that if rat-cliff gets his stake, the ice under ETH will get a lot thinner. If he perceives brailsford as some kind of guru, when in fact he’s a conniving bluffer, it’s not a good sign.

2 Likes

Johnny evans out for a month

You’d feel for Varane. From going to war with Ramos, Modric, Benzema, Ronaldo and Don Carlo to looking across the dressing room at Evans, Antony, Martial and Walter Shite :cry:

5 Likes

Another fella who I’d say was treating the famed Manchester United as a retirement village.

1 Like

The 340k a week would lessen the sympathy

1 Like

Wonder did he get a referral bonus for getting Big Cas over?

Hard blame him for that

1 Like

You’d have to admire that, he could have went to saudi Arabia and earned more. He’s took a pay cut to play in the pissings of rain

Is Ten Fags just a cunt?
Can a manager with his apparent stone like charisma really get the best out of players?

Ferguson was a right cunt but he must have been a decent man manager for such longevity & success with a pretty broad sample of players.

Ten Fags just gives off a demeanour of a dour soulless cunt you’d find hard to warm to.

His singling out of Sancho publicly after a defeat seemed the workings of a serious bad yoke too.

2 Likes