Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Can someone who watched this give me an oul rundown of the performance? Ta

Plucky performance to get a win at old trafford

4 wins from 5 in the league for man United.

I wouldn’t get carried away Luton are very poor.

I doubt home or away many of the top 5 or 6 teams will drop points to them.

Don’t worry about anyone getting carried away.

Middlesboro missed a penalty and United got a late winner after Mark Schwarzer threw in a soft shot from Beckham.

3 Likes

1 Like

Just shows the incredible job Klopp did. Let’s see if eddieten is half as successful trophy wise over the same time period.

Seven Hag inherited the most expensively assembled team in the world. Klopp inherited a team with a starting back 5 of Mignolet, Clyne, Toure, Skrtel and Moreno.

4 Likes

Klopp inherited a squad who were a Gerrard slip away from winning the title.

That one stat has absolutely ruined lads evenings.

Ten hag is driving lads demented while rebuilding man United.

1 Like

Minus Suarez and Sterling

Mount was much better today. Onana improved significantly too.

Hopefully in the next run of games both Ambrabat and mount really begin to flourish.

Eh they lost Suarez, Sterling, Gerrard and basically Sturridge too. That was essentially the team.

1 Like

It’s a spectacular mugging off all the Liverpool posters hovering over this thread day and night.

These next 5 premier league games and along with the two champions league games are season defining. 10/11 league points would be good and champions league qualification.

You can’t get 10 out of 11 points. You get three points for a win and one point for a draw.

3 wins 2 draws is 11 points out of 15.

The only team in the league that has won 4 of the last 5. Best team in the league on form. And that’s a fact

2 Likes

In the middle of an injury crisis.