Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

And nothing but Liverpool fans on here taking the piss out of Ten Hag. Supporters of the same team that have won nothing since Ten Hag took over

1 Like

Yep since ten hag has taken over man United have won more points than Liverpool.

Won more trophies too.

Yet everyone on here is screaming for ten hag to be sacked.

Has the big lad up front got a league goal yet?

https://x.com/bbcmotd/status/1723398861559926842?s=46&t=p07OIoicsFZzAmuJzZHHNQ

You couldn’t see them losing any of those fixtures

I think most on here are hoping he stays tbf. Great man to beat shite teams by a single goal and shit it against the better teams like Copenhagen

In his opening 50 premier league games which of the big teams has he not won a game against ?

He just needs another clear out and he’s there

At home to Luton……

I’ll google that when i lose the run of myself. He seems to get stats right but this isn’t reflected in the league table. He was the first Yanited manager to lose at Villa Park since the kids will win nothing match.

Has eddieten a touch line ban coming up?

These are incredible stats youve provided tonight. The prevailing narrative was that ‘ten fags’ has been a disaster as man united manager and that his team are on a comically poor run of form. It’s also commonly accepted that man united are the worst run club in football history and have blown 100s of millions of euro on a series of absolute duds.
With a couple of touches of your phones keyboard you have provided incontestable proof that not only are they the in form team in the Pl but that ten hag has actually won more points over his first 50 games (a very big statistical sample in any mans language) than arguably Liverpool’s greatest ever manager and definitely one of the top two in the PL in the last decade.
:exploding_head:

Anyone?

I think people are underestimating the difficulty of the job he has on his hands.

He will not fix it in two seasons. Nobody can.

It takes a lot of crumbs to make a cake.

Man United are on the road but it’s long and winding.

A goal difference of -3 after 12 game is an eye catching statistic. It’s 9 wins and 9 losses from 18 games for Man U in all competitions. The 9 wins were all by a single goal, including wins against each of the 3 promoted sides who occupy the bottom 3 places.

Ten Hag sounds more George Graham than the swagger and flamboyance you would associate with Man U. I suppose George Graham did win 2 league titles as Woolwich manager though with a much better strike rate than Arsene Wenger.

2 Likes

https://x.com/loel81/status/1723350684743913564?s=46

5 in the champions league in 4 games

Ahem……

Sure what sort of crock of shite Is that?

As you said yourself….

Jesus. I didn’t realise it was that bad