Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

What are you about ?

Crumbs a many make a cake.

Oh No Wow GIF by Manchester United

Am I right in thinking he’s due a touchline ban?

Allegedly

How do you manage that so soon into the season?

1 Like

There they go, posting league tables again….

That form table is like something Stephen Kenny would produce after beating Gibraltar

5 Likes

Also, United fans are gone stone mad for league tables. The form table, the since Christmas table, the since Bruno joined table.

Everything except the actual league table

4 Likes

Hmmm. @ChairmanDan posted it mate.

Dont be splitting hairs and just like the post will ya?

1 Like

The Man U haters are seriously rattled by this charge up the league table.

3 Likes

Agreed. @Batigol may have been taking the piss but actually may have stumbled on something with Stephen Kenny. I feel if ETH gets the boot then a public campaign to get Kenny in should be mounted. He’d have us playing lovely football.

Newcastle shit the pot yesterday evening when they heard the united result come through. What will todays sides do?

Howe should’ve swooped for Maguire that time.

He really should have. Hed have been one of those signature signings teams look back after they’ve made the breakthrough title win

1 Like

Was made for that at Bournmouth last night, in both boxes. Moyes in fairness,tried to get it done.

united didn’t really want to sell him I felt, or at least were happy to try ruin his future

1 Like

Good thing they didn’t, and he’ll have Shaw and the Argentinian back next to him in a few weeks. Wan Bissaka there now too. Delighted for him. Him and Scottie seem to have seen off Varane and Big Cas.

An embarrassment of riches. That’s the sort of strength in depth and panel that most clubs can only dream of.

2 Likes