Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Bowen signed a long term contract. Utd or anyone would have to pay north of £100m. Bowen is better than Rice.

1 Like

And from good farming stock

1 Like

Wouldn’t be a good signing

https://x.com/telefootball/status/1724029454568009889?s=46

Devastating

Saudi Arabia are doing some bailing out of clubs shit transfers

1 Like

Nope. I have a vivid imagination but that picture is just beyond me.

I’d say fellas will be forced to imagine it if they want to see it happen

1 Like

The Man U haters should really show a bit of respect and give it a break for a day on the day that Sir Bobby will be laid to rest.

1 Like

When the current Red Devils manager doesn’t bother to attend the funeral then it emboldens the comments.

He could have went to the removal and stayed for the rosery, you wouldn’t know.

3 Likes

Whats this now?

He’s snubbed the funeral of a club legend.

Is the receptionist dead?

He’s returned home due to family circumstances which is he does for a couple of days at the start of the international break.

This sounds pretty sketchy

Open top bus parade back home for the “getting more points than Klopp in his first 50 games” trophy

5 Likes

Many thought it would be hard to follow up on the “Points since Bruno Fernandes joined” trophy but the tricky Manchester Reds have only gone and done it :clap:

8 Likes

Since Solskjaer’s appointment in December 2018, only Liverpool and Manchester City have won more points in the Premier League than the Old Trafford side. Between February 2020 and September 2021, United went 29 away league games unbeaten , the longest run of any side in English top-flight history.

And yet they sacked Coach Ole despite winning the longest ever away games without losing run trophy.

1 Like