Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Is he ill?

What is fair play but another way to try and ringfence the dominance of the cosy cartel.

We behead your cosy cartels.

Drinks your tears, and then spits them in your face.

I don’t take any of it seriously. Its monopoly money in another country.

2 Likes

Lads in Ireland getting worked up about the balance sheets of foreign companies.

2 Likes

They seem to love sporting governing bodies as well.

You’d wonder do they watch the actual sport at all

I didn’t get a wink last night over it.

4 Likes

A fine Spurs team too under Poch. They were very unfortunate to run into a Liverpool team who had just posted 97 points domestically and accounted for Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Carlo Ancelotti’s Napoli and PSG en route to the final.

3 Likes

And on a shoestring budget with a sell to buy policy constraining him. Unreal!

His star player had just been prised away a mere 18 months before he lifted Old Big Ears. We’re at a similar juncture now having lost our captain and the best holding midfielder in the league (2018-2022) but I’d have great faith in Klopp to lead the troops back to silverware.

Henderson was shit and if ye sold him five years ago ye might have won something.

Can someone not put a fence around these painful cunts and stop this tedious shite infecting any soccer thread on the board

They’re worse than the fucking pandemic

2 Likes

It’s some policy. Come second in everything. Spunk 200 million on Nunez, gapko and a couple more and finish nowhere in anything.

Hold it tight pal

Sure didn’t he lift everything in the last 5 years (trophies that is).

Football fans don’t count behind closed door wins.

Mate we need this type of discussion for Footix of the Day material

1 Like

2 time European Cup winning clubs like Forest,Chelsea and United being backed to the hilt and Klopp given thrupenny ha’pence to build a new midfield. Klopp is on a League 1 budget.

City fan whining about a reasonable discussion on clubs spending capabilities and the impact it has on success. Weirdo.

Good one mate. Put that one in the ledger

Man United have three European cups.