Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

And all the while Lee Sharpe drinking like a fish, Keith Gillespie losing his wages at the bookies, where was he for them?

Tugging off Gibraltar?

1 Like

Incredible backing from the Glazers with the club on the cusp of a sale.

5 Likes

Net spend :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ah lovely.

What is the story with Liverpool fans and net spend ? Is it some sort of joke I don’t get like when ye put lad at end of all players names

1 Like

Ten Hag has spent £400m already. That’s incredible backing by the Glazers once again. To think some pyjama boys are crying out for Qatari investment to spend even more!!!

Klopp working the oracle winning the Premier League, Champions League, FA Cup, League Cup and World Cup off a 7.5 year net spend that is somehow less than ETH spent on Casemiro, Antknee, Martinez, Hojlund, Mount and Onana. Unreal financial management. Even the chartered accountants on here would have to admire such frugality.

1 Like

Its a nice little excuse for winning one league in 30 odd years

Usually owners close the purse when selling a club. Incredible generosity by the Glazers. The Qataris will have big boots to fill.

Making money from match day sales, noodle deals or pyjama sales doesnt matter… only player sales. That’s the rule. ItMeansMore

Utterly bizarre. ‘Selling a few more players and winning less means we’re better.’

FFP takes into account more than player sales as well but these lads know more.

Thank God for Scousie Arabia.

1 Like

I’d say if you walked into a bar with John Henry he’d wait for you to buy the first round

2 Likes

Moral victories are more important than 3 points. Never forget it thismeansmore

1 Like

Winning less? Sure Klopp has won everything.

2 Likes

He has won the same amount of EPL titles as Leicester and Blackburn, and Champions League final against Spurs, after breaking the transfer world record for a goalkeeper and a defender.

2 Likes

Klopp won’t see Christmas this year

Klopp has absolutely destroyed the fellas who said he’d win nothing at Liverpool. Dripping in seethe

4 Likes

Pops in to taste the tears.

Delicious.

I’d say @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy is the only one who claimed that.

I wanted Utd to sack LVG and appoint him.

111 breaches of financial fair play. You can’t take any trophy city win serious surely.

2 Likes