Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Have sympathy mate. These players are DISCONTENTED

1 Like

‘DISCONTENTED’

when you see the quotes you know they just made it up

I do think man United are feeling the effects of last season. Players are nearly all lacking energy.

Onana fit apparently huge boast.

@Copper_pipe was Correct on shaw he’s fit too.

The butcher is back in full training too.

They flew too close to the sun. Almost like that Liverpool team of 2021/22 that played 63 games. You can bet that Ten Hags will have them purring again next season just like big Jurgen has the Reds back rolling this season.

Give Ten Hags a contract extension now!

Mo Salah likes this.

3 Likes

The World Cup complicated things too and man United haven’t had too many long seasons recently either.

I did hear any interesting point about var causing long breaks in games and that’s adding to the injury issues.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I knew

2 Likes

I think he’s trolling now

would you prefer the grauniad?

Manchester United players believe poor start due to overworking in pre-season | Manchester United | The Guardian

My sources say Jim Ratcliffe is gone on holidays for 2 weeks to the Seychelles. Nothing left for him to do with regards the deal. Just waiting for the announcement now.

1 Like

Just wait till Big Dave Brailsford starts them on his cycling programme. They’ll be pissing holes in the urinals and flying up the table.

2 Likes

Oh fuck the unfairness of it, and then trying to compete with a city team that strolled to the league and only reached two cup finals

Be better if they forgot to piss in the bottle so

1 Like

They’ll have to piss straight into the machine. Sancho will be like the hulk after this bulking phase. Antony will bar no man, Martinez will hit 5ft8.

1 Like

Might be for the best, qualifying for the champions league this year has damaged their chances next year anyway

1 Like

Stop posting links to Joe.ie. Some are too high brow for that kind of nonsense and some just can’t resist clicking.

1 Like

Its more fun this way.

That Antony deal stinks

Andrew Cole is baffled by Man Utd’s logic in signing Antony:

‘Look at Brighton, they signed [Kaoru] Mitoma for £2.7m. You have to ask what market Man Utd shopping are in when Brighton pay that for Mitoma and Man Utd end up paying £86m for Antony?

"It’s like Primark and Zara; you think by paying more to shop at Zara, the quality will be better, but it turns out to be the same as Primark, so you end up paying more for the same thing.

“If I played with Antony, it would drive me mad. As a centre-forward, if you’re playing with someone like Antony and he doesn’t get to the byline and put crosses in, then you’re going to be pulling your hair out.”

4 Likes