Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

I wouldnt have that bird brain in goal.

You dont reward a performance like last nights by giving him another go.
Ten Hag wont do that of course because he bought him.

https://x.com/privilege_mufc/status/1730115131047026808?s=46

The Hagatollahs always trying to rubbish Scotty McT and Officer Class Harry who saved Baldy’s job on multiple occasions :-1:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/gcooney93/status/1730592161458991438?t=6y1HwQq9jLVXzVJrF1RgNA&s=19

Deluded

2 Likes

fernandes got some doing on the football weekly podcast (cc @gilgamboa) this week.

Hasn’t he got the most clean sheets this season so far

It’s highly unlikely to come to fruition but it would be a huge blow to Man United if Onana was out for any length of time.

I’m hearing Mainoo, Garnacho, Rashford and Martial start.

2 Likes

Livramento had Garnacho in his pocket the last day. We gotta hope they are fucked and running on empty. An early goal would be massive.
Fuck. No hojlund ?

They were drunk tired on Wednesday night in Paris. Big chance MU. Newcastle rely on intensity.

They played tuesday. United ran their guts out in istanbul on wednesday

Tuesday sorry, don’t think either team bust themselves tracking back on Wednesday!

Mctominay was bolloxed. Could barely run.

Thought Newcastle’s experience with PSG was more intense. McTominay is one of the more honest United players. Think statistically tjat its been proven down the years that the team don’t really run. They did a good impression of it on Tuesday!

I like this banner. straight to the point.

You also thought newcastle played wednesday…
As i said in the first post, I hope they’re bolloxed

I think they will be and MU will win

1 Like

Me too mate. You just cant trust anything about utd at the moment. Actually think its good to have martial start and have hojlund come on to run at them.

1 Like

Agree completely, at least Mainoo and Garnacho are coming along well. Its contract renewal season so Tony might wake up.