Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Newcastle dominant but can’t find the goal that their general play deserves. Man Utd will nick it against the run of play yet.

1 Like

Newcastle struggling to take a chance. Snatching at everything, maguire has been decent but drops too deep always and stupidly gave away the foul for the free. Mainoo the best in midfield. So many sloppy short balls under pressure losing us the ball. Need to spread wide and have rashford and garnacho hold the ball instead of letting newcastle close everything down and pounce on is. Not too bad though. We’ll definitely get more chances. Garnacho should have done mu h better.

2 Likes

Rashfor too lazy, not combatitive enough. He’s just never on his toes defensively.

1 Like

United are a rabble here. Could be 5 or 6

They’re normally very well organised.

5 Likes

The excuses are starting to run out

1 Like

I gambled this evening with my fantasy football. 2 Newcastle defenders. Let’s see how it works out.

Curtis Jones sent off for less. Great to see Fernandes get one tho

I picked up Gordon midweek

1 Like

I’ve been proven right on Rashford

https://twitter.com/SimonUTD11/status/1731052788090544194?t=i2zPIa3-LPC_RFMr1ljxrg&s=19

1 Like

He was a bit pissy about getting taken off to. They should flog that lad. A change might be good for him too

2 Likes

Maguire lol

Zero aggression.Flaky as fuck and always will be.

Unreal from Fathead :joy:

That antony deal stinks

1 Like

Trippier is a fantastic player, himself and the left full probably the best full back pair in the league

The Red Devils just struggle against teams in top half of the table. It’s all that’s stopping a title push.

5 Likes

He had a good grounding and then wise to get out of spurs as soon as he could

antony is a fucking disgrace

Did I hear the Red Devils haven’t conceded this many goals for 60 years?