Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

I didn’t get to see the game but the mini meltdown in the media is incredible again.

You won’t be beating Newcastle under the lights with martial and mctominay.

It should have been rashford up top with Anthony out wide and Amrabaat in the middle if you are managing hojlunds injury.

its amazing the Same media types who were saying it would take years to fix man United are losing their mind after less than 18 months.

Are you suggesting the manager was wrong?

It’s also very interesting rashfords form has fallen off a cliff since Wout weghourst has left.

The astute observers like myself pointed out while Wout wasn’t much good he was good at bringing the other players into the game and he generally worked his socks off.

You’d be much better off with him up top on Saturday than Tony martial.

Martial and rashford has probably worked in one game under ten hag and that was v Liverpool and was as much to do Witt the tactical naivety of the opposition.

I’m sure the short term pain will pay off but we could badly do With Martinez back very soon.

He’s been shite since February of last season, one month after Wout Weghorst arrived

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/JM10ii/status/1731086039828082937

His form is more to do with not trying a leg than Wout being gone I’d say. He’s not playing for his manager.

And Ten Fags is worse to pick a fella walking around the place

He was the epl player of the month in January and February I thought.

I believe rashford has a lot going on in his private life.

I don’t think he should be playing but he was suspended mid week so I guess it came down to freshness.

Marcus just needs more time with a proper manager like Southgate who has turned him inside out in the past and will again. Ball Bag is a bluffer, but a very entertaining one.

Hes after letting himself down big time with that display against Newcastle.
When youre not in form at least work your bollix off for the team.

Absolute terrible attitude.Lazy and entitled.
Run the cunt.

Lazy and entitled eh? There’s a trend to your contributions even on sporting threads.

bench picnic table GIF

Time for a table photo

1 Like

By complete coincidence

1 Like

https://x.com/samuelluckhurst/status/1731672535303864670?s=46

Your posts on United really intrigue me, Just for a little clarity, in your eyes … is your happy list?
Onana, Shaw, Varane, Martinez,Dalot, Mainoo, Casemiro, Fernandez, Mount, Rashford, Hojlund, Garnacho, Anthony, Amrabaat

Unhappy list?
Maguire, McTominay, Martial

Thats an awful pile of misfortune and blame for you to land on the last 3 lads I have named and two of them I would imagine among the few good eggs in the place.

An awful fanny.Always have to bring your weirdness into it.
Didnt bother his hole tracking back multiple times-Lazy
Throwing his hands up in the air and muttering “WTF am I doing here” on the bench-Entitlement.

No weirdo-Fuck off and give yourself a good auld feel when you do.

Did you know that every town’s biggest cunt is always a United fan.

1 Like

An awful fanny.

Keane and Scholes both tearing Rashford apart in the analysis. I said at the time last season it was laughable United fans lauding Rashford, he had a decent few months but that was it. He has no work ethic, he’s 7/8 years on the scene now and overall record in goals/assists is bang average.
He had what some would describe as his coming of age season last year, ffs he was still outscored by Mo Salah having his quietest season for Liverpool.

2 Likes

Does he not do well for england?

1 Like

England have an inspirational manager