Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Bruno was excellent tonight aswell.

1 Like

I sense a very special night at OT next Tuesday.

Yep since I furiously defended him he’s been outstanding.

Both centre backs are huge weaknesses.

It’s like Trying to build a house without foundations but with the butcher back we are only going to improve.

Football is about GOOD LADS and there few if any finer GOOD LADS than Scott McTominay.

Yeah, that’s still a huge issue. When is Martinez back? January? Better shape in the 2nd half.

Can see man United beating Liverpool 2-0 Sunday week.

Hojlund with the opener and garnacho to seal it.

Early January. Hard to know what they’ll do until then.

Varane
Martial
Sancho are on around a 800k a week I’d say. Shift them on in January and buy a right centred back and a second striker to provide back up to hojlund.

‘Player’ of the match…

https://x.com/theathleticfc/status/1732429944163308002?s=46

This is an absolutely astonishing stat and he worked his socks off all night again tonight.

Man U the best bet for a title challenge for the City of Manchester this season.

Show Sancho and Martial the door. Only chance of rebuilding is cutting your losses and getting rid of the bad influences. How Martial is still there is beyond me.

:grimacing::grimacing:

Fake I’d say

Marital is one of the glazers sons favourite players apparently

Oh it’s real alright

2 Likes

That’s what he said when interviewed on Amazon Prime

1 Like

What’s the context to that?

Few players are moaning the training is too tough

So would you say that’s a dig at the moaning players or ten hag? As in he finally stopped flogging us

I read it as a dig at the players moaning. CP will know more but I think three of the main moaners were Varane, marital and rashford.