Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Rashford looks to have a soft sort of beery face on him like Ewan mackenna. He was scutter when he came on again. Amrabat and garnacho were very good. Antony and hojlund peripheral. Maguire accident waiting to happen.

The biggest issue is the two centre backs. They just aren’t good enough and are handicapping the rest of the team.

It reminds me of the Limerick hurling team in 2018 before Mike Casey replaced seamus hickey and we won the all Ireland.

As I’ve said before a lot of crumbs make the cake. Everyone worked extremely hard tonight. Hojlund desperately unlucky not to score one at least. Anthony improving. Ambrabaat had his best game and the full backs are motoring nicely.

The centre backs will continue to cause a lot of issues going forward.

Ambrabaat tonight

How often is Hojlund going to be called desperately unluckly for before people call him shite?

Ah he’s a very good player. Teams been dysfunctional and he’s missed a bit of pre season. Very young too and hasn’t much experience at this level. 5 goals in the CL too don’t forget.

Think they’ll need to sign a back up tho. An older fella take some of the minutes off him.

https://x.com/utdreport/status/1732531809517216180?s=46

@BruidheanChaorthainn is one of the finest posters the forum has seen, but his inability to embed a Tweet is a huge technical fault.

1 Like

Anthony is a cunt, he’s shite and he won’t get any better. Yourself and ten need to cut yere losses and move on. No pace no right foot bad attitude no hope.

3 Likes

He’s been improving the last few weeks and has was good tonight.

I don’t understand what embed a tweet means

An inverted winger who hasn’t the pace to take a man on is worse than a man who beats women

An inverted winger :grinning::grinning:

Yes mate, a left footed player who plays on the right. A curse on the modern game

I don’t know how he does it.

Anybody help me?

https://x.com/tenhagball_/status/1732524798348013654?s=46

It’s a mystery to me anyway. I just link twitter like I always linked twitter.

@Rocko

How do you do it?

Copy and paste.

Must be a glitch on your profile.