Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Garnacho is something else.

Anthony will score ten goals and ten assists this season minimum.

Massive coup for Bilboa and the entire parish of Doon but you’d imagine United will have too much for them

8 Likes

Proper mugging off - in the same boat

1 Like

“De Gea needs to go lads, we need a keeper who can step out the field and play the ball. Onana is the real deal”

Oh…

They should have offered De Gea reduced terms of around £350k pw instead of signing this headbanger

1 Like

Yep. It’d be like going to see Kerry play in Croker and Clifford not turning up.

I see Utd have spunked 70m on a lad who scored a total of 5 goals in Serie A last season.

Yep. They paid in jizz-soaked cash in a briefcase.

At least some joy was had from the transfer.

Like last weekend?

7 Likes

I’ll leave my FA Cup final bucket hat at home now such is the disappointment.

1 Like

I was hoping you’d tap that in.

A wish.com Haaland. Kinda loks like him. Kind sounds like him.

Anyway, this lad has scored 18 league goals…in his entire career.

Looks like the team vs Wolves will be:

Onana
Dalot Varane Martinez Shaw

Casemiro

Bruno Mount

Antony Rashford Garnacho

Hojlund carrying a knock supposedly. AWB might start at RB either.

Amrabat incoming once Fred, DVDB, or McTominay is out the door. Maguire still hasntseen the writing in the wall, which is only mildly surprising.

But his name sounds like Haaland.

3 Likes

The way he came out for the unveiling , the whole thing about it, looks like he’ll go down as one of the great famous flops. And that’s without seeing a second of him play but I hope I’m wrong.

1 Like

After seeing what ETH did with Haller at Ajax I’m willing to give him the benefit of the doubt here.

Fulvio would tell you that 5 goals out there is worth about 15 in England what with Catennacio and all that.

Worth about 25