Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Despite all the hilarious Liverpool fans generously taking time to come into this thread to tell us how much pressure ETH must be under, im genuinely excited about this season.
I’m not a fan of Mount, nobody can have an idea yet if this Holjund chap is any good but i think Onana will be deadly and make a big difference.
There will be more goals. Bruno will get at least 10 assists in the league. Rashford will hit 15 league goals and the other chap will too. Antony will cross the ball at least once with his right foot. Sancho will be better than before. Most importantly, they’ll all be a year into the ten haag system.
Im going to be bold and predict a european cup semi final, a cup win of some sort and 3rd or better in the league.

2 Likes

I don’t understand what you’re trying to say here?

Up against City they did well to win one Premier League.

Good man, you know it makes sense

Jaysus. That cart horse? They’d be better playing maguire up front.

That’s actually mental. The size of the club and the money they’ve spent.

Is Weghorst still there?

You replace Ronaldo with Weghorst and then play him as a number 10. No wonder Fernandes was begging to be subbed off

Any club with Fernandez as their club captain has a serious problem

4 Likes

Classic misunderstanding of the modern game there m8. Ronaldo was fine if you want a striker who scores goals and the like, but Wout is a pressing machine. That’s far more important

Oh the ironing

1 Like

Onana caught out there :upside_down_face:

Hojlund unveiled. No shirt number, wonder if he’ll get 11 next week :thinking:

All on dalot, he can’t pass the ball… mad to think spider is the best baller for rb

Im fucking seething. Got Juhy junior tickets for utd tomorrow. United playing pretty much a first team today so we’ll have Maguire and Brandon Williams to watch tomorrow. Fucking bullshit scheduling 2 friendlies one day after the other.

1 Like

We’ve been mugged off good and proper.

And they announced the Aviva game before todays was confirmed too to sell tickets :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

At least it was pre sale prices. I know a fella who bought one recently for well over a hundred quid!

I may be in Manchester or may be in Galway depending but message me if ye need a lift or a bed or owt

1 Like

Thanks Flatty. They’re playing bilboa in dublin tomorrow. Looks like we’ll get the under 21s. Doubt any of the main team will travel.

1 Like