Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

What about the 100m signing Antony?

Hiland surely as the other 10?

That deal stinks

:rollseyes:……

Minus their Captain?

Oooffft

Is next year their year?

Some of his buys have been suspect but that dressing room was toxic long before him. In fairness, he brought in some seasoned pros but not sure foreign lads like Cas and Varane were the way to go. He needs some British steel innit… That’s why i was surprised by the mount buy, not what they needed at all.

If they back him they have to gut the team. If they get a new man in they have to gut the team… There’s a few decent young players coming through, you lose them if the current standards are let continue. Cunts running to the press again to get another manager sacked is just rotten

1 Like

Once top class players treating old Trafford like a retirement home.

Pitch probably drier than the stands

The evidence is there previously of players going to ot with good intentions, performing well initially and then realising the absolute shitshow it is, downing tools and getting out as quickly as possible. My sources tell me some at shocked with the influence of ferguson still around the place. It’s toxic.

Signing Season 15 GIF by The Simpsons

Mentality of a dead wasp…

https://twitter.com/rebekkarnold/status/1733528470125183367?t=aovtWpiFzot5A0KI5zwVag&s=19

2 Likes

I wonder why you follow Rebekah mate :thinking:

1 Like

It’s written in the stars that Ten Haag will beat Liverpool this week. No need for lads to be rage quitting the INTERNET yet.

1 Like

Ah don’t leave mate. You add great variety around the place. If the shoe was on the other foot you’d be firing shots in the Liverpool thread. You’re one of the Yanited men on here who’s fronted up this season.

2 Likes

Rebekah is tremendous fun

Hyland*

1 Like

That’s the thing with small clubs, they can always be assured to getting up to play the big dogs. City used be like that back in the day. Best united one week, lose to Barnsley the next