Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

None of the players named struggled.

Bastian and Boateng struggled

Whos your No.1 German, MBB?
You agree with me on my pick?

Rosler

https://twitter.com/BioIogist/status/1734953376092196930?t=lk2rfUqQ4JCCCTMPTe_Uig&s=19

2 Likes

A hardy little fucker for sure but Jurgen for me.
Box office he was.

That fella hasn’t hands to wipe his arse

Underperformed really. Thought he’d be much better at Chelsea. He was class at Bayern in comparison.

1 Like

He didn’t struggle

1 Like

Hes like an outfield player playing on goal.
If his talent was half as much as his ego,we would have a cracker.

I dont trust him.

Ole was doing okay & had the team playing an actual system.
They were a dangerous counter attacking side.

This Ten Fags chaps doesn’t appear to have any system other than short kick outs…

3 Likes

Playing that short kick out with a trio of Slab,Victor and that banana brain is just wrong.
Being solid at the back is non negotiable.Clowns trying to play like prime Maldini and Baresi.Awful chancers.

Carlo facilitates good players though, United are shit. I’d go Conte or leave yer man for the season.

Part of the reason the short kick out is so bad is he leaves 5 or 6 up the field and only 3 or 4 back for it, Tuchel was saying it the other day.

1 Like

I meant back in 2013. I actually don’t know who you’d go for right now. A punt on Xabi Alonso maybe if he was interested? De Zerbi may be no better at Man Utd than Ten Hag.

1 Like

Alonso wouldn’t go next nor near them.

5 Likes

What do you think of Tuchel? I like him

1 Like

In a heartbeat. All Chelseas problems come from fucking him over/not listening to him

1 Like

There’s something a bit grobbelaresque about that onana fella. Bit of a gambler id say

1 Like

It’s mainly the players tho… The Glazers be as well off to tell your man he’s safe and to play 4/5 kids for the rest of the season and don’t worry about CL football if it doesn’t happen… Drop and let the bad eggs rot outside the match day squads.
Whether it’s Ten Hag or a new guy a clear out has to happen anyway… Better off to see what some of these young lads are at for half a season than play some of the same rats expecting them to change.

2 Likes

Jesus Christ down off the cross couldn’t get those lads going as they have so little ability. ETH’s problem is that he has bought 16 players so is as culpable as anyone.