Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

When Ten Hag lost his cool after the Arsenal result & dropped Sancho in it publicly he was done as a Manager of Utd.

A more pragmatic person would recognise that Sancho was his most gifted technical footballer.

Did you see the video of him absolutely bawling out one of his players at a training session about no end product with his play?
Cant remember the context but he let him have it in no uncertain terms.

Thats excatly what United need.

1 Like

Sancho may be a cunt but Ten Hag sacrificed him to the media. Ferguson didn’t do that.

It set him out as a cunt to his squad too but the same chap had no issue banning certain journalists from a press conference as he didn’t like the stories of him losing the dressing room getting into public domain.

It doesn’t work like that when you are only in the door a season….

1 Like

An empty head.Couldnt depend on him.

Pep and Klopp are a bit afraid of him as well. He is on their level.

Yep.He has that beautiful German single minded focus with a touch of the nasty thrown in for good measure.
He wouldnt be praising Rashford in the media like Eric does and the lazy cunt wouldnt work to warm himself.

Hes the one.

1 Like

Jose knew. But they didn’t want him.

https://twitter.com/not_motd/status/1734969678634549427?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

4 Likes

Next Liverpool manager. Or Real.

TBF to onana. He was wan on wan six yards out. Think there’s a few more to blame there

Peter Schmeichel would have been out making himself as big as possible a yard from coman by the time he hit it

1 Like

Exactly

Charlie nellihan would have half killed that munich lad…and let the ball look after itself

2 Likes

Nelligan would have done the same

1 Like

There was a goalie played in limerick, gordon stewart for carew park. An absolute fucking assassin of a human but he looked like a clown. A big tasher and a perm. I was only a gossun and thought I’d leave one on him early. I came to looking up at him and him asking me would i come in again. I won’t Gordon

5 Likes

Daniel o’donnels brother did nets for the civil service. An absolute psycho…

1 Like

You wouldn’t say that to his face

congrats lads

5 Likes